Terms and conditions of the online store https://www.wyplatamy.pl
Publication date: 01.12.2022
Selling products through an online store https://wyplatamy.pl is carried out by Maciej Dąbrowski, based in Warsaw, ul. Łojewska 10/28, 03-392 Warsaw, NIP: 1132802300, REGON: 387493416, BDO: 000507167.
The seller can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of these regulations, the following meanings of the following terms are adopted:
- For the purposes of these regulations, the following meanings of the following terms are adopted:
- Buyer – a natural person, a natural person making a purchase in the scope not directly related to his/her business or professional activity, a natural person making a purchase in the scope directly related to his/her business or professional activity, a legal person, a crippled legal person or other entities or persons making a purchase in the Store.
- Payment Operator – the przelewy24.pl website, owned by PayPro Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Pastelowa 8, 60-198 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000347935, NIP number 7792369887, with a share capital of PLN 4,500,000.00, fully paid up.
- Fulfillment of the order – preparation for shipment and shipment by the Seller of the purchased material product
- Regulations – these rules and regulations,
- Store – online store available at https://wyplatamy.pl
- Seller – Maciej Dąbrowski with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Łojewska 10/28, 03-392 Warsaw, NIP: 1132802300, REGON: 387493416, BDO: 000507167
- Through the Store, the Seller sells tangible products and electronic products, while providing electronic services to the Buyer in accordance with § 3 of the Regulations.
- Regulations define the terms and conditions of use of the Store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyer.
- In order to make a purchase through the Store, it is not necessary for the computer or other device of the Buyer to meet any special technical conditions. Sufficient are:
- Internet access,
- standard operating system,
- standard web browser,
- having an active e-mail address.
- In order to use the electronic product, it is necessary for the computer or other device of the Buyer to meet the following technical conditions:
- Internet access,
- standard operating system,
- standard web browser,
- A standard .pdf viewer (such as AdobeReader),
- having an active e-mail address.
- It is forbidden for the Buyer to provide unlawful content, in particular by sending such content within the forms available in the Store.
- All prices listed in the Store are gross prices and are given in Polish zloty.
- The final price of the order consists of the price for the product and the cost of delivery indicated on the pages of the Store.
Services provided electronically
- Through the Store, the Seller provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting of enabling the Buyer to conclude with the Seller:
- contract for the delivery of digital content in the form of electronic products available in the Store.
- contract for the delivery of tangible products available in the Store.
- It is possible to conclude a contract without having an account in the Store. The procedure for concluding a contract is described in detail in § 5 of the Regulations.
- The service is provided to the Buyer free of charge. However, contracts for the delivery of digital content or tangible products concluded through the Store are chargeable.
Intellectual property rights
- The Seller hereby instructs the Buyer that certain tangible and electronic products available in the Store constitute works within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994. On copyright and related rights, the copyright of which is held by the Seller.
- The Seller hereby instructs the Buyer that further distribution of electronic products by the Buyer without the Seller’s consent constitutes an infringement of the Seller’s copyright in the electronic products and may result in civil or criminal liability.
Entering into a contract
- In order to purchase a tangible or electronic product, the Buyer must take the following steps:
- Add the product or products to your cart by clicking on the „Add to Cart” button,
- From the cart view, click on the „Proceed to checkout” button,
- Fill out the order form, providing the data necessary to complete the order and choosing the method of payment;
- accept the Terms and Conditions – acceptance of the Terms and Conditions is voluntary, but necessary to make a purchase,
- Click on the „Buy and pay” button.
- After clicking on the „Buy and pay” button, the Buyer will be taken to the Payment Operator’s website to pay the price for the selected products.
- After successful payment, the Buyer will be transferred to the Site with confirmation of purchase. As of this moment, the contract between the Buyer and the Seller is considered concluded:
- contract for the provision of digital content in the form of selected electronic products,
- contract for the provision of tangible products.
- The buyer will also receive confirmation of the purchase at the email address provided in the order form.
Lead times and delivery times
- Delivery of the purchased electronic product will be made by sending to the e-mail address provided in the order form a link allowing to download the electronic product or the product access code. Delivery will be made as soon as the Buyer’s payment is credited to the Seller’s account, no later than 24 hours after the payment is credited.
- The execution of the order of the prefabricated material product will take place immediately after the Buyer’s payment is credited to the Seller’s account, no later than within 4 working days after the payment is credited.
- Fulfillment of an order for a tangible product that is not prefabricated, manufactured to the Buyer’s specifications or serves to meet the Buyer’s individualized needs, will take place no later than 10 working days after the payment is credited.
- Delivery of the purchased material product is carried out in the manner selected by the Buyer when placing the order. Delivery time depends on the selected delivery method.
- If the Buyer suspects that the package with the material product has been opened or you can see damage to the package caused during transport, you should write a damage report with the courier, and then contact the Seller as soon as possible.
- Delivery of products takes place only in Poland.
Buyer’s withdrawal from the contract
- A buyer who has concluded a remote contract with the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance does not apply to contracts for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express consent of the Buyer before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal and after the entrepreneur has informed him of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
- The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance does not apply to the Buyer with respect to a contract in which the subject of performance is a non-refabricated item, produced to the specifications of the Buyer or serving to meet his individualized needs.
- To withdraw from the contract, the Buyer must inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement – for example, a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail.
- The buyer can use the model withdrawal form, available at https://www.wyplatamy.pl/formularz_reklamacji_zwrotu/
- In order to comply with the deadline for withdrawal, it is sufficient for the Buyer to send information on the exercise of the Buyer’s right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall return to the Buyer all payments received from the Buyer immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- The seller may withhold reimbursement until it receives the goods or until it is provided with proof of their return, whichever event occurs first.
- The Buyer should send back the goods to the Seller’s address given in these terms and conditions immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which he informed the Entrepreneur about the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline will be met if the buyer sends back the goods before the expiration of the 14-day period.
- The buyer shall bear the direct costs of returning the item.
- The buyer shall be liable only for the diminution in value of the item resulting from the use of the item other than what was necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
Liability for defects
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a product free of defects.
- The seller is liable to the buyer if the product has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
- If the Buyer finds a defect in the product, he should inform the Seller about it, specifying at the same time his claim related to the found defect or making a statement to that effect.
- The buyer can use the complaint form, available at https://www.wyplatamy.pl/formularz_reklamacji_zwrotu/, but it is not mandatory.
- The Buyer may contact the Seller both by regular mail and by e-mail.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint to him by such means of communication, using which the complaint was submitted.
Personal data and cookies
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress of grievances
- The vendor agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the concluded contracts to mediation proceedings. Details will be determined by the conflicting parties.
- The buyer has the opportunity to use out-of-court means of handling complaints and claims. Among other things, the Buyer has the option:
- to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court with a request to resolve a dispute arising from the contract,
- to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for an amicable settlement of the dispute between the Buyer and the Seller,
- use the assistance of a district (city) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection.
- For more detailed information on out-of-court complaint and redress of grievances, the buyer can look at http://www.uokik.gov.pl
- The buyer can also use the ODR platform, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- The Regulations shall come into force as of the date of publication in the Store.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions, which shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Store. The version of the Regulations in effect on the date of conclusion of the contract shall apply to contracts concluded before the amendment of the Regulations.